Dog owners everywhere know the struggle of constantly picking up their pup's toys. But with a little effort, you can keep your dog's toys in one place and finally take back your home with the perfect dog toy storage unit.
Check out our guide on the best dog toy boxes for your furry friend that fits your style and needs! It'll make tidying up a breeze!
A clean house is a happy house, and with this easy guide, you can finally achieve it. Keep your dog's toys in one place and free up some much-needed space in your home.
Purchase one of the best dog toy storage options listed below today and start living clutter-free!
How We Choose the Best Dog Toy Box
Shopping for dog toys can be overwhelming, especially if you want to make it as organized as possible without having your pup's play area look cluttered. That's why we chose Amazon as the go-to dog toy basket destination. When it comes to sorting through the many products available online, Amazon offers thousands of dog toy boxes and crates that are perfect for organizing and keeping your pup's toys in one spot! We made sure to look for dog toy baskets with different layouts, sizes, colors and materials so you can pick what will work best for both your dog and your home. With so many dog toy basket options to choose from on Amazon, it's easy to find a functional solution for all of your furry friend’s needs!
Best Dog Toy Box With Lid
Morezi Large Dog Toy Storage Box with Lid Basket Organizer - best with lid
Why We Love It
Have your dog toys been taking over your home faster than you can scoop them up? Meet the Morezi Large Dog Toy Storage Box with Lid Basket Organizer! We chose this as one of the best dog toy storage options because it helps any pet parent stay organized and keep their home under control. It has two compartments, perfect for separating dog chew toys from dog stuffed toys. And if that wasn't enough, it's available in multiple neutral colors to blend seamlessly into any home decor. Finally, the lid will ensure that when you store dog toys, Rover's squeaky toys stay in the box he's not getting them out at midnight when you're trying to get some z's! So go on - give yourself one less thing to worry about with this convenient dog toy box!
What You Should Know
- AVAILABLE IN NEUTRAL TONES - The Morezi Large Dog Toy Storage Box with Lid Basket Organizer is available in multiple neutral tones: bamboo, light gray, beige, black, gray stripe, khaki stripe, snow gray, snow brown
- STORAGE OPTIONS - This toy box has two deep compartments, a flip-top lid that is attached and won't get lost! Store toys, blankets, towels, and other items for your dog!
- PORTABLE - This storage box has handles on each side making it easy to move from place to place. . It's the perfect dog toy storage for your home or car!
- EASY TO CLEAN - The storage box is easy to clean. Simply wipe with a damp cloth or sponge.
- FOLDABLE TO STORE - If you decide to put this box away in the closet for a while, it will fold down and be super easy to store
- PORTABLE - The storage box has handles for easy carrying.
Best Customizable Dog Toy Box
PET ARTIST Collapsible Dog Toy Storage Basket Bin
What We Love About It
Pet parents rejoice! We have the perfect solution to your toy clutter - the PET ARTIST Collapsible Dog Toy Storage Basket Bin. This clever basket comes with the ability to customize it with your beloved pup’s name for an extra special touch.
Plus, it comes in many different colors, so you can match it to your interior design as well as make it cute and personable. Who wouldn’t want a storage box that comes complete with their pup’s name? Not only is this basket functional but it also has personality. So don’t wait - keep those toys up off the floor and organized in style with the PET ARTIST Collapsible Dog Toy Storage Basket Bin!
What You Should Know
- PERSONALIZED WITH PET'S NAME - The basket can be customized with your pet's name! How cute is that? Please note that it will take 2-3 weeks for your customized toy box to be delivered to you.
- AVAILABLE IN MANY COLORS - This collapsible dog toy storage basket is perfect for any room in your house. It's available in many colors: blue, brown, gray, pink, black, green, dark gray, and dark brown.
- SIZES - This dog toy storage box is available in two sizes: Medium (15"x11") and Large (15" x 13")
- MADE FROM POLYESTER - The fabric of this storage bin is made from polyester, making it durable and long-lasting.
- COLLAPSIBLE STORAGE BIN - When not in use, this storage bin can be easily collapsed for storage. It takes up very little space, making it perfect for small apartments or homes.
Best Metal Dog Toy Bin
Spectrum Diversified Paws Macklin Basket Steel Storage Bin with Cute Pawprint Design
What We Love About It
The Spectrum Diversified Paws Macklin toy box is the perfect place to store your pup's toys. Made with steel and designed in a locker style, this dog toy storage box looks great and is sure to last for years. Its cute pawprint body will be an adorable addition to any room or hallway, and its convenient handle makes it easy to carry when your pooch wants to take their toy on the go. It's the best toy box for dogs: strong, sturdy, and stylish!
What You Need To Know
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - This locker-style basket is made of stamped steel for a sturdy, long-lasting toy storage design,
- UNIQUE PET DESIGN - The paw print stamping on the sides is a fun touch. If your doggo decides to start chewing on his toy box - this one will hold up to the test!
- GRAY COLOR - This basket comes in an industrial gray color that will match any decor.
- SIZE - This rectangular basket only comes in one size. It is 12.75" x 9.5" x 8" and weighs almost two pounds.
Best XL Dog Toy Basket
Luxury Little XXXL Nursery Storage Basket
What We Love About It
If you're looking for a large dog toy basket that is both stylish and practical, the Luxury Little XXXL Nursery Storage Basket is the perfect solution. It boasts a heavy-duty construction and large, reinforced handles, making it ideal for carrying large loads from room to room. The basket's modern design and neutral colors give it a chic look while maintaining its utility function. Overall, it's an exquisite dog toy basket for Rover's toys that is made to last and will provide a fresh aesthetic to your home decor.
What You Need to Know
- SIZE - Our XXL dog toy basket is the perfect solution for storing your pet's toys and treats. This dog toy basket features a 22-inch diameter and is 14 inches tall. It weighs approximately 4 pounds when empty.
- STURDY- It is a sturdy design that stays open even when empty, which makes it easy to fill with toys or treats.
- PORTABLE - The handles make it easy to move from room to room and clean up after playtime.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Perfect for storing toys, blankets, and anything else you've spoiled Rover with!
- NOT JUST FOR DOGS - Actually, this dog toy basket wasn't made specifically for dogs at all! We just read the reviews and learned that many people were using it for dog toys! You could actually store anything you wanted in it for a beautiful accent piece in your home.
Best Unique Shaped Dog Bin
OtterPets Toy Bin for Pets
What We Love About It
The unique OtterPets Toy Bin is the perfect addition to any pet's home. Its unique bone shape makes it a unique and fun piece of home décor that will make your pet smile. Plus, it is beautifully crafted with premium seagrass making it not only unique but also durable enough to stand up to even the toughest chewers! The OtterPets Toy Bin offers pet owners a unique way to store their pet's favorite toys, treats, and more. It's the perfect way to make sure all those special items stay in one place, making organization easier and keeping playtime stress-free.
What You Need to Know About It
- STURDY- This wicker basket is quite sturdy. It is made from premium seagrass built on a metal frame.
- MULTI-PURPOSE- Sweet Rover has toys, blankets, cute clothes ... all of which would look awesome in this basket. Maybe you should get more than one!
- SIZE- This toy box is 17.75" x 13" x 7.5" so it's not too big, and not too small! Awesome! It weighs about 2 pounds when empty.
- UNIQUE SHAPE - This was the most uniquely shaped dog bin we found when searching. Being bone-shaped - there is no mistaking whose toys these are!
Best Toy Boxes for Dogs FAQs
It can be hard to find the perfect toy box for your furry friend.
Not all toy bins are created equal. Some are too small, others don't have a lid, many are difficult to clean and some are just plain ugly!
We've compiled the most frequently asked questions about choosing a toy box for Rover. We want to help you make an informed decision about the best toy boxes available on Amazon.
What dog toy box is best?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best dog toy box will vary depending on your individual dog's needs and preferences. However, some general tips to consider when choosing a dog toy box include finding one that is big enough to store all of your dog's toys, making sure that it is easy to clean, and choosing a model that is durable and chew-proof.
Should a dog have a toy box?
Yes, a dog should definitely have a toy box! Toys are an important part of a dog's life and can provide hours of fun and enrichment. Just be sure to rotate the toys in the toy box regularly to keep your dog guessing which one will come out next. ;)
What can I use to store my dogs toys?
There are a few different things you can use to store your dog's toys. You can use a toy box, a storage container, or even a basket. You can also store them in your closet or in another room in your house.
Whatever you decide to use, make sure that it is big enough to fit all of your dog's toys and that it is easy for you to access. You don't want to have to go through a lot of trouble just to get your dog's toy.
What toys are best for dogs that destroy everything?
Dogs that destroy everything can be a challenge, but some toys are tougher and more durable than others. Kongs are a popular option, as they can be filled with treats or peanut butter that will keep a dog busy for a while. Another option is to get a toy specifically designed for aggressive chewers, like the Nylabone Durable Chew Toy. As with anything else, supervision is important when giving dogs any type of toy, especially if it is one they aren't used to. That way you can make sure they don't choke on any pieces and also help them enjoy their new plaything! We've actually written a whole article about this that you can find here!
Should I put dog toys away at night?
There's no right or wrong answer to this question, as it depends on what works best for you and your dog. Some people put their dog's toys away at night so that the dog won't chew on them, while others leave them out so that the dog can play with them when he or she is bored. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide what works best for your situation.
What should I not let my dog chew on?
There are a few things that you should not let your dog chew on, including rawhide bones, cooked bones, socks, and certain plants.
Rawhide bones can be dangerous because of the process used to make them (they are soaked in bleach and formaldehyde). Plus, if Fido would chew a piece off and swallow it - it easily can cause a bowel blockage which amounts to a very costly surgery!
Cooked bones can also cause internal damage as well as gastrointestinal blockages.
Socks may seem like an innocent item for a dog to chew on, but they can actually cause choking or intestinal obstruction.
Finally, there are many plants that are poisonous to dogs. Some common ones are poinsettias, mistletoe, jimsonweed, oleander, hemlock, yew and many kinds of mushrooms. This is not an exhaustive list! Just don't let Rover chew on most plants just to be safe! BTW - ordinary yard grass is fine.
What material is hard for dogs to chew through?
There are a lot of materials that are hard for dogs to chew through, but if you are thinking specifically about ones that dog toys are made of, nylon is one. Benebone and Nylabone both make excellent dog toys that are hard for dogs to chew through. Another is some natural rubbers. Kong is a brand name that makes dog toys out of this product. I'm also a believer in giving dogs natural deer horns. These chew toys last a looooong time and dogs enjoy chomping on them.
How do you punish a dog for biting things?
OK - I'm not usually one to get hung up on semantics (word choices) - but this is one question that I do have problems with. First - dogs don't understand punishment the way humans do. So - rather than using the word "punish" I'd like to use the word "discourage." So - how do you discourage a dog from biting things? Now - we have a question I can answer. One common way is to spray the dog with a squirt bottle when they are chewing/biting the object you don't wan t them to chew. It also helps to put something in their mouth that IS ok for them to chew. Also - as much as possible - get items you don't want them to chew (shoes, pens, pencils, remotes) out of reach for them. One other way is to put something on the object that tastes terrible to them. We've used hot (like really hot) sauce. There is also a bitter apple spray you can put on the item that they won't like.
If your dog is biting people - then you have a much bigger problem on your hands and it is wise to contact a dog trainer to help solve this issue.
If you're tired of dog toys scattered all over your house, it may be time to get a dog toy storage option for Fido. The best dog toy baskets are a great way to keep your home clean and tidy, while also giving your dog a place to call their own. Check out our selection of the best toy boxes for dogs on Amazon, where you'll find options for every budget and style. So what are you waiting for? Go get yourself a toy box and say goodbye to messy floors!
As an affiliate of Amazon and other marketing website, we may earn a small commission from certain qualifying purchases.
Other Related Articles:
- How to Stop Your Dog From Chewing Furniture: Best Toys for Aggressive Chewers
- Best 8 Dental Dog Chews (and one you should avoid!)
- A Tail-Wagging Good Time: Finding the Perfect Toys for Your Pup